Experience PHCC Membership at a 50% Discount!
New Introductory Membership
For the first time ever in the 135 year history of the PHCC, we are offering an introductory membership rate at more than 50% off the full rate for the first year of membership. With these economic times, we feel we can offer the contractor the "experience" of PHCC at a reduced rate to increase the exposure to the value of membership in our Association.
Here are just a few of the benefits of membership:
- Industry Representation - PHCC membership give you a voice with today'slegislators, giving you the lobbying edge on a State and National level.
- Networking Opportunities -State and National meetings help you learn from others who have "been there, done that."
- Education and Training - Access to education and business management expertise, all at a money saving discount and many programs are free to members.
- Scholarships - For Contractor Member families and the family members of their employees on a state and national level.
- Latest News - With National and State subscriptions, you will be kept up-to-date on your industry.
- Professional Pride - Proudly display the PHCC logo with promotional materials provided and in a format for advertising.
- Memberships for One Low Fee - starting at $439.50
Criteria to take advantage of this offer:
1. Introductory Membership is available only once to a firm that is engaged in the plumbing and/or heating and/or cooling and/or mechanical contracting industry that has never been a member of the association. An Introductory Member may only retain this designation for a maximum of twenty-four (24) months from the date the firm joined, and must maintain an affiliation with the National and State Association as described in the bylaws. .
2. Dues for Introductory Members are at least a fifty percent (50%) discount of active member dues for the first year and at least a twenty-five percent (25%) discount of active member dues in the second year
3. Introductory members may attend meetings and enjoy all other privileges and benefits of membership, except that they may not vote, hold office or propose resolutions or amendments to the bylaws.
4. Must attend 50% of State Meetings during membership period.
5. Must attend one National PHCC webinar during membership period. (free to members)
6. Must attend one State sponsored event during membership period.
If the above criteria are met during the first membership year, a second year renewal is 25% off the regular member price. Or, at any time, the introductory member may pay the membership fee difference and become a full member (2017 starting rate of $844.00 per year).