The Maryland Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Education Council is now accepting applications for Instructors for our Plumbing Apprenticeship School.
Classes are held two nights per week 6:00 p.m. � 9:00 p.m.
ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY --- Center of Applied Technology, North, 800 Stevenson Road, Severn, MD. Classes at this location are on Monday and Wednesday evenings. Position open for a Second year Instructor.
BALTIMORE COUNTY --- Essex Community College, 7201 Rossville Blvd., Baltimore, MD. Tuesday Classes at this location are on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
Position open for a Fourth year Instructor.
* Prior teaching experience is preferred, but not required.
* A Master Plumber/Master Inspector or Journey License is essential.
* Four years trade experience is acceptable, yet a minimum of six years is preferred.
* Instructor Contracts are based on 165 hours per year
* Instructors are paid by the hour.
If you are interested and would like additional information please call the PHCC office (410) 461-5977 .